Comme par exemple la lecture MIDI de diverses musiques de fond, mais améliore aussi les contrôles lorsque l'on joue à Hang On et Afterburner II, et corrige divers problèmes liés à la synchronisation labiale.
En outre, ce correctif vous propose de régler les valeurs gamma via les options graphiques, corrige quelques problèmes graphiques, et autres joyeusetés.
Ci-dessous, les différentes corrections du Patch Note Bêta 5 (en anglais de souche) :
- Improved the MIDI playback for various instances of background music.
- Fixed a MIDI playback issue that could cause "stuck notes".
- Increased music volume when playing games in "Shenmue Collection"
- Fixed various issues with SFX.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the volume of some dialogue during combat to be controlled via the SFX volume option.
- Fixed various issues with lip syncing.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the money panel to sometimes continue to display over arcade games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the clock to obstruct the score in Space Harrier.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong animation to play in the moves list UI.
- Fixed various issues caused by low UI scale values.
- Fixed an issue where the cassette player battery would sometimes display while viewing cassette tapes.
- Fixed various issues with help screens.
- Fixed various issues with the "completed game" save screen.
- Fixed an issue that would cause text to occasionally display with a blue outline.
- Fixed issues with missing prompts and missed input in QTE title when obtaining high scores.
- Improved the display of directional inputs when playing Excite QTE 2. Graphical Issues.
- Added the ability to adjust gamma values via the graphics options.
- Fixed the "A", "B", "X" & "Y" gacha colours.
- Fixed an issue with some cutscenes being incorrectly displayed in 16:9 with graphical issues.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the camera to clip through scenery in Bunkado Antiques.
- Fixed issues with Shenmue 1 shadows which caused them to appear "blocky".
- Improved the controls while playing HangOn.
- Improved the controls while playing Afterburner II.
- Space Harrier and Afterburner II controls now no longer default to inverted.
- Fixed thumbstick issues when interacting with the Shenmue 1 Jukebox.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the forklift truck to become unstoppable.
- Fixed issues with move experience gains not working as expected.
- Experience gains are now correctly saved.
- The UI has been updated to show the experience progress since the last time the moves list was opened.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Gacha rewards to not be given when playing Space Harrier in Shenmue II.
- Fixed an issue what caused Ryo to not receive the certificate of completion after playing HangOn.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Mini HangOn" gacha to be incorrectly awarded.
- Fixed occasional freezes while playing Space Harrier.
- Fixed an occasional crash when attempting to enter initials in Outrun.
- Fixed an issue where pausing while entering a loading screen could sometimes cause you to get stuck in the loading screen.
- Subtitles showing betting information for gambling mini-games are now localised.
- Fixed an issue that would cause snapshots to be corrupted when taken at certain resolutions.
La rédaction vous recommande
Abonnez-vous et profitez dès maintenant de nombreux avantages :
Émissions vidéo en avant-première, contenus exclusifs, disparition de la pub, avantages communautaires...